Suguru Geto's transformation into evil was a result of various factors: his experiences with people, the flawed system, his own ideals, and unfortunate events.
Suguru Geto’s Flawed Ideals
– Timid Koby was freed by Luffy from Alvida's grasp.– Under Garp's tutelage, he rose to the rank of Captain, earning high hopes from the "Hero of the Marines."
Riko Amanai’s Death & the Star Religious Group
– Riko's death and their mission to protect her made Geto question the righteousness he had upheld.– Toji Fushiguro's unexpected appearance challenged his beliefs further, blurring the lines between the weak and strong.
The Chasm Between Geto and Gojo
– The relationship between Geto and Gojo began to fracture due to their differing ideologies and powers.– Gojo's increasing strength and Geto's descent into darkness pushed them apart.
Yuki Tsukumo, The Final Push?
– Yuki's conversation provided validation to Geto's hatred for non-shamans, giving purpose to his actions.– His frustration and anger culminated in a shocking genocide of non-shamans.
Geto's Downfall: An Unfortunate Lesson
– Geto's spiral into evil was tragic, driven by his sense of righteousness and misguided ideals.– His downfall serves as a powerful lesson for those around him to understand the consequences of their actions.
– Geto's character was complex, displaying kindness and sensitivity before his eventual downfall.– Despite wishing for understanding, he walked his path alone, leaving a lasting impact on those he encountered.