Dead or alive, you’re coming with me!- Robocop
In the future, Detroit is a corrupt ridden city, controlled by a company called Omni Consumer Products(OCP). After OCP buys the Detroit police department, Alex Murphy, a cop, is mutilated and killed by Clarence’s gang. OCP’s employees transform Murphy’s barely cold corpse into RoboCop.
The test results of the Robocop project shows a great success. Unfortunately, Robocop starts to develop a glitch as it starts rediscovering its memories when he was Alex and now remembers who killed him.
Is Robocop available on Hulu?
Robocop is available to stream on Hulu with Starz Subscription. However, if you don’t have Starz subscription, you can still explore a sizeable collection of action movies and Tv shows on Hulu that are just as good or even better than Robocop.
Where to watch Robocop?
|Year of Release||1987|
Watch Guide to Robocop
- Can be streamed with a regular Starz subscription on Prime Video, Hulu, and Starz itself.
- Also available on Starz TV everywhere service.
- Buy/Rent is offered by a number of services except for Prime Video, some of which includes:
- The average price for rent/buy is about $3.99 and $13.99 for rent and buy respectively.
- Not available on any legal source for free.
Watch Robocop Trailer
|Peter Weller||Murphy / RoboCop|
|Dan O’Herlihy||The Old Man (as Daniel O’Herlihy)|
More Movies like Robocop
- Robocop 2
- Starship Troopers
- Total Recall
- Judge Dredd
- True Lies